Hawks Landing Homes
Hawks Landing real estate specialists
Do you want to buy, sell or rent a house in Hawks Landing? Talk to a specialized real estate agent who lives in the community!
7 Homes for sale in hawks landing
Spectacular new estate homes in Hawks Landing and the current inventory of magnificent resales. We offer new custom homes ready for immediate occupancy and pre-owned resale homes for sale or corporate relocation.
11065 Canary Island Court
2,540 sqft / 236 m²
316 Windmill Palm Ave
3,322 sqft / 309 m²
11064 Canary Island Ct
2,826 sqft / 263 m²
21 Snowy Owl Ter
3,058 sqft / 284 m²
11099 Canary Island Ct
3,723 sqft / 346 m²
10221 Blue Palm St
4,404 sqft / 409 m²
141 Peregrine Ave
4,837 sqft / 449 m²
Thinking of moving to Hawks Landing? We can assist you according to your needs.
2 Homes for rent in hawks landing
Rental homes in Hawks Landing including furnished and unfurnished homes.
$12,000 / month
0 sqft / 0 m²
10201 Key Plum St
$13,000 / month
3,858 sqft / 358 m²
hawks landing Features
Hawks Landing is a gated residential community of world-class custom homes, championship tennis, and luxury living within the beautiful city of Plantation, FL.
Extensively landscaped, Hawks Landing is an extraordinary oasis of waterfront homes with a 1.6 mile circumference main road lined with prestigious royal palms.
- Located the beautiful city of Plantation, FL, Hawks Landing is a peaceful suburb retreat with convenient access to I-595, I-75, I-95, Sawgrass Expressway, and the Florida Turnpike. Hawks Landing residents experience an exclusive lifestyle enjoyed by a privileged few.
- At the center of it all is the Hawks Landing Club, a $15 million Mediterranean complex that truly makes this community a neighborhood when residents come together to socialize, play, and keep fit.
- The elegant residences at Hawks Landing rest on a verdant landscape of tropical foliage and dazzling waterways. The home interiors feature architectural elements like European kitchen cabinetry, granite countertops, marble flooring, top-of-the-line appliances, crown molding and much more. The development of 540 homes is secured by a 24-hour staffed gatehouse and roving patrol, ensuring residents’ privacy at all times.
- The Hawks Landing social calendar is filled with entertaining and educational events for residents of all ages including art shows, wine tastings, a book club, tennis tournaments and more.
- Children enjoy The Club with ongoing activities designed especially for kids; pizza parties, movie nights, kids’ yoga, etc. Don’t forget the famous Halloween Spooktacular and the annual Egg Hunt! There is a children’s tennis program as well as a beautiful playground.
- The Hawks Landing clubhouse features a wide array of luxurious recreational amenities: billiards room, card room, chess, and for the younger residents and the young at heart, table tennis on the veranda.
- Outdoor amenities include: tennis, volleyball, basketball, canopied sport-surface tot lot, beautiful lagoon-shaped pool, and jacuzzi - all amidst the gorgeous community that is ideal for jogging or walking while enjoying the serene lakes and luscious landscaping (main road circumference is 1.6 miles).
- Whether celebrating an anniversary at the clubhouse, enjoying an afternoon of sun at the pool with your family, taking a yoga class, or playing an evening round of tennis with neighbors, the Hawks Landing Club lifestyle offers you a welcome feeling of privacy, luxury and relaxation.
- Relax, unwind, and be pampered at the Hawks Landing Club pool, fitness center, and spa. Hawks Landing residents and their guests will delight in the luxurious environment. A complete selection of spa services includes specialty massages, manicures, pedicures, waxing and facials.
- The fitness center is fully equipped featuring the best in cardio, free weights and weight training machines. Some of South Florida’s best personal trainers are available to assist the experienced as well as the beginners, and provide comprehensive fitness evaluations.